Top Distance Learning Universities and Colleges available at Graduation in one year
India has a number of the most effective Distance Education Universities.Distance learning may be a means of learning remotely while not being in regular face-to face contact with a tutor within the room. They are supplies who supply the all educational material and facilitate and the scholars with world level education by distance.Distance Education is availed typically by people that area unit either operating or need to boost their education level and ability whereas they’re powerless to attend regular university.
In the country, such learning has its roots in students learning through correspondence courses.Distance learning may be a means of learning worldwide methodwhile not being in regular face-to-face contact with a tutor within the room.
India has a number of the most effective Distance Education Universities.
They are all supply of education and facilitate scholars with world level education by distance.
Here is the List of Top Distance Learning Universities
- University of Delhi New Delhi
- Yashwantrao C. Maharashtra Open University Nasik
- Subharti University Distance Education
- Sikkim Manipal University (SMU-DE), Gangtok
- University of Mumbai, Mumbai
- Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai.
- Dr. C.V. Raman University, Bilaspur
- Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning, Pune
- Amity Online University, NOIDA
- Annamalai University, Annamalainagar
- NetajiSubhas Open University, Kolkata
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur
- Shivaji University, Kolhapur
- M.P. Bhoj (Open) University, Bhopal
- Maharishi Dayanand University (MDU), Rohtak
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi
- AcharyaNagarjuna University, Guntur
- SNDT- Women’s University, Mumbai
- Alagappa University, Karaikudi
- Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
Distance Learning Universities in India
Distance learning is learning process where the education system provides the all learning material to the student where student is not physical present in the center. Instead of education teacher and student can interact with choosing of own comfortable time. The student can join the class and attend the exam with the conventions’time. The student can do the course anywhere in India by taking admission in any of the college for Distance Learning Universities in India
Distance admissions in 2019 session<h2>
University of Distance Education Admission 2019 session – Application are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to the following programs under Open Distance Learning(ODL) mode as approved by Distance Education Bureau of University Grant Commission for the academic session 2019.
Amity Online University Courses and Fees
B.A Hons.Philosophy, politics, and economics 3.9 lakhs
B.Com., LL.B. Hons 10.25 lakhs
B.A. Hons.Economics 2.8 lakhs
B.Sc. Medical Physiology 3.9 lakhs
B.Sc. Hons.Biotechnology 3.6 lakh B.Sc. Interior Design 3.12lakhs
B.Sc. Fashion Technology 2.9 lakhs
Subharti University DDE Courses And Fees
|B.A (Fashion Designing & Fine Arts)||6500|
|BBA (Hotel & Tourism)||10000|
|B.A. – JMC||6500|
We believe that distance learning is more helpful for those students who doesn’t have time to complete higher education and improve their educational qualification. The distance learning gives the chance to complete the qualification without attending the regular college classes. Please refer the Top Distance Learning Universities list for more details.
Hope this information was useful for you, kindly let others also know about it by sharing to your friends and family.